1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Units have been turned into heroes in our latest Icon Contest! Vote for the best icon set at the Icon Contest #18 Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Creep Slime

Submitted by Direfury
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Simple Slime critter/creep/whatever.

Feel free to use and/or edit this model, so long as you credit me.

EDIT:
Added camera, fixed attachment points.
EDIT2:
Actually fixed above things.

Keywords:
Critter, Creep, Slime, Sludge, Monster
Contents

Creep Slime (Model)

Reviews
02:32, 25th Apr 2016 HappyCockroach: While this is great addition to our database and it is pretty nicely executed, there's one big flaw. It's name All attachments added to it are scaled up 5 times or so, which end up looking a mess in-game,...
  1. 02:32, 25th Apr 2016
    HappyCockroach: While this is great addition to our database and it is pretty nicely executed, there's one big flaw. It's name All attachments added to it are scaled up 5 times or so, which end up looking a mess in-game, specially SFX. That probably happens because of your 'Mother' node, which has all attachments assigned to it, is scaled up 5 times in a global sequence. You may remove the attachments from that node, or fix the scaling in another manner. It also lacks a portrait camera, which is a required fix as well. And it might be good to add a weapon attachment too - even if it doesn't have an actual weapon - that is just to buffs as bloodlust be shown. Once the main problems are fixed, I'll gladly approve it.

05:03, 4th May 2016
    HappyCockroach: Now it's working just nicely. :)
    A really great model. Its greatness is subtle, since it is a very simple piece, but everything is in the right measure and the animation work is really good, it gives the exact feeling a slime should give. Keep them coming!

2. Direfury

Direfury

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Fairly simple model. Enjoy.

Unless you're going to bitch about the submission name, in which case:
    :>
    [​IMG]

3. ILH

ILH

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The animations are very well done :thumbs_up:

4. infrenus

infrenus

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    The animations are very nice, even if its a simple model, I can see it being useful.

The only thing I can see that could make it better is to make the water effect more seamless, right now you can see the place where you collapsed the vertices.

5. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Lovely!

6. Skyflash

Skyflash

Resources:
    Resources:
    haha
    Reminds me this boss from wow

[​IMG]

nice model

7. SteakMediumRare

SteakMediumRare

Resources:
    Resources:
  8. Chaosium

Chaosium

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Wow. Very goo-d.

Got it? Goo, good, ahah, because, well, you know...

Heh nevermind. Great job :p

9. HappyCockroach

HappyCockroach

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Hey Direfury, apparently you uploaded the old version after fixing those, because it still lacks a camera.

10. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    It's simple, and I have issues with the "texture spinning" (if it's anything like it is in the viewer, which, to be fair, it may not). But aside from all that, it's really neat, and I love the special animations; the "Slam" is a great one, and I enjoyed the "bouncing" for Walk Fast. Simplicity is elegance, here.

11. Abbendis

Abbendis

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    It's a good inspiration,Nice work,And i wanna say this is a pretty cute model :)

12. Meatmuffin

Meatmuffin

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Reminds me of these guys in Torchlight II:
    [​IMG]

The animations are uncanny.

13. Damage

Damage

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Simple and effective. A nice alternative to the models offered in game such as the Dalaran Reject.
    4/5

14. foje tit

foje tit

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources: