• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Models etc. . .?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Well, now that the rescource section has been halted over at wc3sear.ch, people are beginning to look to other places for the hosting of their various goods. While Darky and Vg work things out over there, we should use this event to gain more traffic over here. Ideally our new and improved/re-vamped resource section would appear - nice and polished, and we could get some people to travel this way a little. This would mean hard work on Ralle's part mostly, and as well on map/resource admins to start paying attention and approve stuff. (I myself am a map admin and when I have the time try to approve/dissaprove a map or two despite my busy schedule.)

I guess my point in all this is this: spread the word - there are other places with PLENTY (<--we just got a ton of space =D) of room for people who hosting of their resources.

-Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.