• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modelling Contest #17 - Theme Poll

Read all entries below before voting!!! (ONLY VOTE if you will participate)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
OH! i know, lets just have everyone create their own contest, and then we can have 40 contests going on at once! But the best part about it is that everyone will be so busy with their own contest that no one will join the other person's contest. so then everyone wins their own contest by default because they are so awesome

:D

everyone wins!

Everybody is free to create a thread in the Modeling Section about some Informal Modeling Contest #1. Then whoever wants to join, joins, and the reward would be some warm congratulations from the other contestants and some rep from the host/contestants. :bored: (yay!)
However, I would participate in one of those just as surely as I would in a regular contest.

Level 26
Anyway, the OFFICIAL modeling contest will begin tonight when the poll closes and i make the thread. I see right now that the theme is tied between aircraft and warcraft unit.... if it is still tied by the end of tonight, i would suggest holding the warcraft theme first since the tank contest was similar to aircraft, but then hold an aircraft modeling contest after this.... just as a suggestion. What do you guys think?

Anyway, the OFFICIAL modeling contest will begin tonight when the poll closes and i make the thread. I see right now that the theme is tied between aircraft and warcraft unit.... if it is still tied by the end of tonight, i would suggest holding the warcraft theme first since the tank contest was similar to aircraft, but then hold an aircraft modeling contest after this.... just as a suggestion. What do you guys think?
Yeah, it would be better like that, although we'd be doomed by Aircraft anyways :p

by tonight, you mean what time? Next 12 AM? Or like, some hours from now?
It'd be good to set an exact deadline to this poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.