• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modellers for Hire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey all! I am making a project called Hocus Pocus:Episode 1:Time Tripping. I thought it would be nice since it's an old, classic and I really like it along with many other people. I am hiring a modeller to make me a Terexin model(for those of you who dont know, ill write down the definitions at the bottom of this thread. A crocodile(standing, and the animations must be its mouth opening and closing like its shooting a missle), a red imp(you can take the gargoyle model and redo it) and Hocus Pocus.
Terexin:A mage, base him off Mc !'s Wc1 Mage except give him normal eyes and remove the staff and book.
Hocus Pocus:Too complicated. If you join you'll get all the screenshots anyways so you don't mess up. Why can't I do all this. Let me tell you:I'm embarrassed but I don't want questions being launched at me:
1)I can't model very well...
2)I can skin but I've never tried.
and 3)I am already incharge of making the maps. I just need the models.
So if you are interested join here at www.DmmT.cjb.net.
And any mods sorry for long thread. High details has the best performance :wink: .[/i]

Status
Not open for further replies.