• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling programs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Ive tried every program on oinkerwinkle ive tried this tool http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/tools/4/, I've tried nearly everthing. With oinkerwinkle it keeps telling me I have no models when I have a whole folder filled of models I use. Than I realised that they need a MDL file all my models are MDX so I downloaded there MDX file. It said my models wernt MDX's. So I got Really fustrated and went back to another post I put on to see what the rest of the people tell me. I tried what they said and none of it workd. Now that websites tool, it keeps comming up with an error. That I eather don't have warcraft 3 installed (which I do) or I'm missing a file. Well anyways I hope thats enough information so that you guys know what my problem is. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.