• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model] Slight model edit and animation swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hello. I'm working on a single player RPG called The Culling: Hordes of Hell, and I need some help. The model I am using for the main character is great, except for two things: there is a small shoulderpad on his right arm which kind of defeats the purpose of me wanting to add shoulderpads as wearable items. Also, the animation set he is using (that of the Hellscream model) doesn't suit my needs either. If anyone could give him the same animations as the Villagerman Many Animations model (the one hand, two hand, spell, and bow are all I need), I would be VERY grateful, and will give you proper credits in my map.

To help you guys out, I've included some pictures detailing exactly what I want. Thanks in advance!

PATHS FOR THE MODEL!
Textures/Sephiex(1).blp
Textures/Sephiex(2).blp
Textures/Escalon.blp
Import Sephiex(1) and rename it to this:
Textures/HellscreamChaos.blp

Attachments

• VanillaWarrior.mdx
    184.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Sephiex(1).blp
    30 KB · Views: 65
  • Sephiex(2).blp
    142.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Escalon.blp
    47.1 KB · Views: 58
  • requestimage1.JPG
    requestimage1.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 80
  • requestimage2.JPG
    requestimage2.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 85
Level 15
Thanks alot! I'll check it out when I get home.

EDIT: Well, I checked it out, and it's exactly what I wanted! But there's a slight problem. In most of the animations, the model's head sort of turns around in a very... not realistic way. I've attached a picture to show what I mean. And the hero glow I would like removed as well.

If you could fix these last problems, I would be truly in your debt.

Attachments

• requestimage3.JPG
    requestimage3.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.