• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Planet Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi, could someone make a few copies of this model so I can have a few different looking planets?
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/913/
I don't need any new skins or anything, I have those myself. All I need is a few copies of the model with the following skin paths...

Copy 1 (Ice planet)
Textures\PlanetSkin1.blp
Textures\Blue_Glow2.blp
Textures\CloudMapLow.blp
Textures\CloudMap2Low.blp

Copy 2 (Rocky planet/no atmosphere)
Textures\PlanetSkin2.blp
Textures\Planet_Glow2.blp
Textures\CloudMapLowNA.blp
Textures\CloudMap2LowNA.blp
-- The NA for the cloud maps will allow me to use a transparent texture on these to remove any cloud effects on this model only --

Copy 3 (Desert planet)
Textures\PlanetSkin3.blp
Textures\Planet_Glow3.blp
Textures\CloudMapLow.blp

Copy 4 (Gas Giant)
Textures\PlanetSkin4.blp
Textures\Planet_Glow3.blp (this is intended to be the same as Copy 3)
Textures\CloudMapLow.blp

As I said earlier, I don't need any new skins, just these four copies with the paths I've described. I'd be really grateful if someone could do this for me!

Level 10
Thanks Wolverabid, they look great!! If its not too much to ask, I've found that the red glow I've used on the gas and desert planets is a little strong. Could you modify the blue glow of the regular model into a red version of similar intensity? Thanks so much for this, these will be very very useful!

Status
Not open for further replies.