• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[model] ship base (with some attachment points)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Intro: Hello everyone i am looking for a modeler

Project: This if for my map it is a pirate map where you get units and ships to rule the sea

Request: i am requesting a ship haul with some attachment points for different sails+ masts+and cannons
Name: Ship haul
Type: model
Details: i need a few attachment points i tried to draw a picture attached to the post you can either make a new custom haul or you can remove the gun plus the sails and mast and add the attachment points
vict4.jpg

ShipSurpriseL1.jpg

3132_1.JPG

i do not want any sails or such on the ship right now and can you plz make the attachment points line up with these models the two mast peaces and the sails
http://wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=96699&highlight=ship
attachment.php

i want to be able to customize the ships in game to make them faster or stronger

could you also add ana attachment point on top of the masts

could you make the attachment fit in with a 1 scale ships

could you possible make 2 other variations of the ship a smaller one and a bigger one that has the middel mast two decks the smaller one only has 1 mast the bigger one has more cannons attachments and the small one has only one cannon attachment

if someone could make this I WOULD LOVE YOU i really need it for my project because i need it for my ships because i want the people to customize the ships to how they like them so plz plz plz make these it would be great

Attachments

• ship attachment points.jpg
    ship attachment points.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,862
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.