• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Requests for Colony Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello there Hive Community,

I'm looking for someone who can either show me any good bug-like models they know of or anyone who is skilled at modeling and can make me variations of the in-game carrion beetles in warcraft 3.

I'm making a map with very detailed terrain and simple but fun gameplay where you battle different colonies or just try to defend one growing colony against predators. But I need some more beetle-like models and I haven't had much luck finding ones that go with the already in-game ones.

Thanks so much to anyone who shows interest and a special thank you if you can help me. :)

Sincerely,
Phire126

P.S. I could also use a good trigger-maker if that's your forte and are interested.

Level 5
Haha, thank you :) But actually I realized I don't really need models per say, I just need someone who can make me a good natural bug-like skin for the Crypt Lord. If anyone can do this, please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.

Level 7
Haha, thank you :) But actually I realized I don't really need models per say, I just need someone who can make me a good natural bug-like skin for the Crypt Lord. If anyone can do this, please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.

Just to be clear, you need a skin made for the Crypt Lord that makes it look like a beetle rather then a hero? If so, do you want a high detail skin or normal skin and what do you want the skin to look like ( color, pattern )???

Status
Not open for further replies.