• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[MODEL] Requesting Black Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey,

I'm requesting "black wings" attachment model for The Chosen Ones campaign. The wings will be used for a secret special boss at the last chapter of the campaign.

Something like this as the boss at first doesn't have the wings. I want the wings to be big, black and awesome. You define what is awesome. The wings will be used for this model.

Rep and credits for the one who makes the wings! Also you may upload the attachment to the model section when it's finished. Maybe someone else will also use it too. Thanks beforehand.

attachment.php

Pd: The picture not make justice to my wings.

Attachments

• DeathWings.mdx
    5.2 KB · Views: 100
  • DeathWings.jpg
    DeathWings.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 370
Level 37
Bump!

Actually now that I've been testing the boss and the wings aren't shown enough. I mean they are there just barely. It's hard to see them as they are just so black and nothing else is there. Also the effect looks stupid when the unit moves.

SO PLEASE CAN SOMEONE CREATE NEW WING EFFECT(or attachment wings) OR IMPROVE THE CURRENT ONE? THIS IS URGENT. (I was thinking to release next major version today but now cannot!)

I want one pair of fucking huge black super imba bimba wings.

EDIT: For example wings like this but black and awesome!

(also perhaps use some other color too than black so they can be seen!)

models_4958_screenshot_tnb.jpg

Attachments

• nooooooooooooo.jpg
    nooooooooooooo.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.