• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I need a green house that would look decent enough to be able to stack on top of itself, and for unit supply animation I need something that looks like it grows trees and then brutally harvests them with like a big nasty lookin turbine or somethng

I need a building that would look like it would harness thunderstorms, and does just that Make sure there is a compartment for storing the electricity

I need some machine with a big turbine in the midddle to resemble something that turns objects into gold.
I need an animation that has wood chipping that makes what was chipped into a ball (make the ball really nasty because it will be both wood and dead bodies) and that ballis turned to gold via desiese or something.

I also need a giant spring machine that has transform animation compression and decompression, I also need an animation in Compressed form of it slowly decompressing, turning a gear andmaking it look like a factory of some sort.

i need robots that can heal and bless and curse (bless and curse animations should probably be similar, But the healing part is actually hand to hand) (also give him to me in parts example: arm, leg)

I need a platform vehicle thats pretty wide area size
i also needsome small hovering vehicles that have one part drivers pedestal, the other part what the hell i want

I need something that could be portrayed as any type of fur

I need a machine that sucks up smoke and turns it into coal

I need a machine that smushes everything to make it dimound

I need a place that looks like a convienient forge, tools to shape, and a box of lava
Animations show a box going into the lavaand coming out blackened.
I want it to have arack of tools also (no need for animations.

I need a machine that artificially creates whatever you want it to (lots of lights I going to guess...)

And a cute alien (the round kind that have antennas) looking fairy

Status
Not open for further replies.