• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi guys, I was just going to ask if aneyone would make me a model (not a skin, even if you can do this with one).

First of all if you would be willing to I would like it if you could make it so when I download the model file I will not hafto move aney thing around to make the model work. I cannot download any geomerging programs, therefore I cannot make this model on my own, that's why i'm asking for your help, also I will give you credit in the map i'm making if you do help me.

What I would like the model to be is just an intirelly normal Forest Troll Berserker, team colors and all that, just like it is but with 2 new animations (or one, I don't know how that works :p).

I would like for it to be able to swim, in other words I want a swimming animation and an animation when in the water but not swimming. I would like it that there are small ripples coming off the troll (like all other units that swim) and I would also like it so that when he is swimming his feet will not stick out of the water.

That's all I request and one more time, I would like it based off the Forest Troll Berserker with nothing else changed. [Extra animations that I am not requesting (just would be useful): Talk, eat, burrow] Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Level 12
For starters, space your post out, people don't like looking at big blocks of text.

Second be very specific what you want, since modelers are quite picky on what they choose, they may help you, they may not. Still space your post out and put in detail what you want.

Level 10
For starters, space your post out, people don't like looking at big blocks of text.

Second be very specific what you want, since modelers are quite picky on what they choose, they may help you, they may not. Still space your post out and put in detail what you want.

I'm being specific. If I were not I would say "I need a swimming animation for a Forest Troll Berserker" but I said much, much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.