• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model Request] Starcraft Zealot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi there hivers!

I'd love if someone could make me a Starcraft Protoss Zealot model. I don't like the ones I found on the 'Model' section because they are too realistic, if you will. The model is for a mahor character in an upcoming campaign, he'll be sharing the spotlight with the WE default Terran Marine.
So, the model needs:
  • To share WC3's cartoony artstyle
  • Have basic animations
  • A talking portrait -luckily, they don't have a mouth!-
  • It can't be so detailed and cool as to overshadow the Marine Model.
  • Also, I need him to have a darker tone. ie. No bright armor.

For reference, I leave a couple of images.
Zealot_SC2_Art1.jpg

Zealot_SC2_Head1.jpg

ZealotTemplar.png

VideoGameArt_ProtossZealot02_AndreaOrioli.jpg

This is more or less what I mean for 'darker tone'. Not as much as in this pic. More like a middle point between the normal zealot and this one:

starcraft_2_charge_zealot_by_darkdamage-d3ec8ax.jpg

I really depend on you guys for this. As you can see, I require a fairly specific model and I couldn't find anything fitting. If you did or do find a model that fits my request in this or any site, please let me know!

I hope my request is not too much and I'm sorry I can't give any info on the map/campaign the model's destined for! I have just started it adn there's nothing really to show. If something comes out of this request, the modeler is free to upload his creation whenever he/she wants.

Thanks in advance! :thumbs_up:

Level 5
bumpity bump bump!

I looked a bit more outside the Hive but couldn't find what I'm looking for. I need a model, else, I'll have to revamp the campaign's story!

Level 9
Your request seems a little bit complex. I'm not at all a modeller but I found this model on a modelling website. It is quite simple, with the basic animations, and if you want it darker you just have to edit the texture with Gimp!

Hope I helped!

Attachments

• Zealot.rar
    177.8 KB · Views: 111
Level 5
Your request seems a little bit complex. I'm not at all a modeller but I found this model on a modelling website. It is quite simple, with the basic animations, and if you want it darker you just have to edit the texture with Gimp!

Hope I helped!

That's the best option, I think. Specially the portrait, it's pretty cool. Thanks!

This thing can help I think.

I saw that one. It's the best in the hive but it doesn't fit with WC3's default units, that's why I don't want to use it. Thanks for the reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.