• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi,I need some model for my map.
these are model i need:
infested marine from starcraft 2
infested villager also from starcraft 2
and also shadow orc.
I hope u will do the model as i requests.

Level 10
I can't model at all, all I can do is modify an ingame spell model or something basic like that. Although I do know where to find an infested villager model. Just follow this link: @.

That might do the trick, but be aware that this site is completely in Russian and it's not from SC2. It's the WC3 one. If you want to read the information on the website, you will have to use a translator like Google Translate or more preferably, if you have a web browser that will translate a web page to another language, use that. To download the model, just click where it says a weird Russian word followed by "(55 KB)".

Oh, and I have something else you might want. It's not exactly a Shadow Orc, but it's a Shadow Troll Headhunter. I'm not going to post it since it isn't mine and I have no idea who made it. All I know is that it was used in the mod, TToR (The Tales of Ravington). Don't know where it came from either.Do

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
Status
Not open for further replies.