• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model - Starcraft

What do we need most?

• Ghost Model

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Archon (and Dark Archon)

• More Zerg Buildings

• EVERYTHING

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
yes ppl are making the regular units from starcraft, but what about infested kerrigan and the other units that have unique models? will someone make some of these?

Level 5
Ya, i rather liked the Non-Infested Kerrigan, wish sum1 would make that, i didnt really like the infested one though... But more zerg buildings would be very helpful i need alot of zerg buildings at the moment

Btw ur sig is holarious, i've seen all the movies and know Aliens inside and out. And I am a Die Hard fan of Alien/Aliens/Alien 3/Alien Resurection/AvP/Predator... and i am guessing u are too?

Level 13
of course! not quite as much predator, but still! i love the aliens and i know everything about them. the only problem with the 2nd thru 4th is that they didnt adopt the "perfect orginizim" (typo) as ash calls the alien in the first movie.
either infested or non, i dont care as long as i can get a female unit with big claws or a big gun. the buildings are probobly the most important of all, but im still working on getting the advanced buildings to work right, and im starting the egg hatching from the zerg hatchery.

Level 13
because i know what the trigonometric functions are in 3Dsmax, but i cant use them right. plus i dont know how to save them as an mdx file.

Status
Not open for further replies.