• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Starcraft Modelz polaze!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello! well im just here to request like...3 or 4 models, and they are: a Infested Marine (suicidals from infested HQ) Terran Ghost, Terran marine, I just wanted a better looking marine model because I dont really like the way blizz made theirs, i want it to look some thing a bit like this [/url][http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Models&ID=1825&sid=fd4220fe49b9781b8baa9c2a7d7e9989[/url] its appreciated. :p

Level 2
for the infested marine, there is a faceless one firebat in the skins section that lookes good enough. for the marine model, pins made a pretty cool skin in the skins section. what yo should really be concerned about if you're makin a sc map is finding a decent dark archon, zerg flyers and such :|

Level 4
IrkedPlatypus said:
what yo should really be concerned about if you're makin a sc map is finding a decent dark archon, zerg flyers and such :|

I agree with Platypus with the Zerg, no one seems to have made any Zerg models. As for the Dark Archon...I threw perfection aside and just used a large red shade, believe me, it may not look exactly like a Dark Archon but it still slightly resembles a Dark Templar but in a more spiritual form so ya...but that's just me...I though it looked good...don't knock it before you try it? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.