• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Is this what you're looking for? Not really a lightweight model but.. It's something right?

Starcraft 2 Sarah Kerrigan
t_kerrigan_638.jpg

Level 23
Did you extract the files properly? when you uploaded kerrigan and its textures, did it crash when you imported it or when your map loads? can you tell me in details?

EDIT 1: I'll try to attach a map with the models in it..

EDIT 2: Here ya go.. Changed the tga textures into blp, renamed the model of kerrigan and uploaded two of the ultralisk models. If you want, you could just export these models from the map.. Though I wasn't able to give them proper portraits. Sorry

|
v Hope it works :3

Attachments

• ZERG MODELS.w3m
    5.6 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Level 13
t

Did you extract the files properly? when you uploaded kerrigan and its textures, did it crash when you imported it or when your map loads? can you tell me in details?

EDIT: I'll try to attach a map with the models in it..

NOw work :D I'm convert tga to blp :D
and i need help with something :D

How i can configure trigger: If will kerrigan from unit max 80-100 (range) use melee attack.
ANd 300-600 Range attack

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.