• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request - Remorseless Winter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
... Or something close to it. Despite the significant amount of frost-based effect models, I have yet to find a "Immolation-like channeling" spell that truly emphasize winter storms. I'm planning to create my own Lich King spell pack that references the abilities he used in the infamous raid he had in WoW. Of course, I'll do my own twist on things. However, like I said, I have yet to find the perfect model for my own version of Remorseless Winter.

I considered just using a blue-collored Immolation model, a custom Frost Nova, or b******* myself with triggers to accomplish the same effect but the first two looks too underwhelming when I tried and the last seems too... wasteful, for what I have in mind. An actual model for it would be far easier. Hopefully, someone tried their hand at it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45

There's even icons, apparently:

Status
Not open for further replies.