• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model Request] Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndh

ndh

Level 8
Hey, for my current project i really need a farm. Not a grain farm, but more of a livestock farm. I have looked around the hive and only found doodads that don't have the required animations or teamcolor. Any help would be greatly appreciated :).

Edit: Currently i am using the regular war3 farm (which doesn't fit in with the other models i am using)

ndh

ndh

Level 8
Here you go...

217187-albums5702-picture59508.jpeg

A concept for the building. I especially like the pig pen. Also, if possible, a chicken coop would be better than the small garden. And yes, i know that it's made out of Lego's :p
1294637299m_DISPLAY-440x416.jpg

Last edited:

ndh

ndh

Level 8
Here you go...

217187-albums5702-picture59508.jpeg

A concept for the building. I especially like the pig pen. Also, if possible, a chicken coop would be better than the small garden. And yes, i know that it's made out of Lego's :p
1294637299m_DISPLAY-440x416.jpg

I am already using the two models in the "Screenshot" tag, and i need a new one for a farm for livestock, not grain. I included an exampled of what i thought would work in the "Concept for Structure" tag.

ndh

ndh

Level 8
I am bumping this thread 24 hours earlier than the reccomended 48 hour waiting time. My reason is that this will be the last time i bump it (because i find bumping a thread can become very annoying to many people, including myself, over an extended period of time)... so...

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.