• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model request- Elf Student of Mage (Female)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello,
I need somebody to prepare a model of female elf who studies mage. This should be a nice girl with an innocent look (blonde hair), but at the same time quite sexy. It is not necessary to give her any 'student' characteristics. The following model is quite similar to what I need: Villager Woman, but I would need a better-looking ELF female.
The requested model shouldn't have any extra attachments like wands, coats, hoods, etc. However, there should be attachment points (the elf will acquire some items during the game, e.g Magic Wand in her hand).
The model is necessary for my RPG game. The player will start with this model which will be upgraded to the mage model during the game (Bloodelf Mage).
I will appreciate your help. Thanks a lot in advance!

Level 3
Thanks! Finally a SOULmate:) I'll try to find some good clothes for this model. The project I'm working on will be finished probably in April, 2011 so we've got some time. However, I'd like to receive the model till end of August if possible. Hear you soon:)

Level 18
Blood Elf Apprentice Model - UPDATE

This the the preview of the model...
Don't bother the staff in the picture, it's there to assist in my animation.
Will remove the staff when finalizing the model...

The model have :
1 attack animation
1 spell animation
1 stand channel animation
1 walk animation
4 stand animation
1 death animation
1 dissipate animation

Currently no Portrait Model (yet)...
If there's a change in the model's face that you want, PM me...

Attachments

• BloodElfApprentice_Progress.jpg
    BloodElfApprentice_Progress.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 2,863
Level 18
Final Update...

30 September 2010,
The Model is COMPLETE!

Tested in a random Warcraft map, seems to have no problem (In my computer)...
Just to be sure, I've uploaded it into the Model Section for any moderator to confirm it...
You can now download the model from there...
Here is the link, (Bloodelf Apprentice).

NOTE : There's no spellbook model for this model to use as originally planned, sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.