• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Model needed ...Please respond even if its a no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok guys im working on WoW Beyond The Frozen Throne(Kinda like the expansion that Bliz will release in about .... 2 YEARS! buy anyhow i know a cinamatic arthas was made and i dont want someone already saying:just get the Cinamatic arthas[link] :wink: ...i Need arthas with a sit animation so i can place him on the frozen throne and with his death lord Helm Please... Respond TY in advance 8)

Level 4
Mecheon said:
This is a generic "no", but I'll tell you why

Arthas is a frozen ass pansy. He's doesn't even exist anymore. He got eaten by Ner'Zul's spirit, and is now one and the same as him
yeah.... whered you find that out

Level 25
Ending cinimatic of Frozen Throne, various Warcraft RPG books, the WoW website...

The list goes on. Ner'Zul's spirit plus Arthas' body makes the Lich King, a being who is both Arthas and Ner'Zul, but is neither of them

The Lich King exists now

Status
Not open for further replies.