• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model] Lich King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I am requesting for someone to make an undead arthas model with a Ner'zhul mask.

Any help is much appreciated. Details are below:
Model Info

- Model Type - Arthas
- Animals - None
- Weapon - Frostmourne
- Accessories - Ner'zhul's Mask
- Particles - Small lightning particles would be nice, but they aren't needed.
- Skin Type - High Resolution
- Ingame Textures Suggested - I suggest some textures from Rockin' Arthas because that is practically what I need except I need him without the speakers and guitar.
- Custom Animations - None are needed but feel free to add some if you like
- Animation Base - Arthas Weilding Frostmourne
- Race - Undead
- Map Type - Cinematic
- Size Limit - Less than 700kb Hopefully
- Other Solutions - If you can't make the Arthas model, which is what I prefer, a simple Ner'zhul mask would do I guess.
Reference Photos

View attachment 10924
- Caption: Arthas sitting on the Frozen Throne and becoming Ner'zhul
View attachment 10925
- Caption: Arthas weilding Frostmourne and having Ner'zhul's mask on
Any help is appreciated and +rep will be given.

Thanks!

For any more questions, please private message me or post a reply in this thread.

Once again, thanks.

:thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 10
Rao Dao Zao made a cool model that was the Lich King's armor with Frostmourne connected by blue energy... he took it down though. You might wanna ask him for it, I believe it was called MegaRevenant.

Or, unless it's against the rules I could give it to you... again, I'm not sure if we're aloud to give each other models that the author removed from the website. Could a mod clear this up?

Level 14
Rao Dao Zao made a cool model that was the Lich King's armor with Frostmourne connected by blue energy... he took it down though. You might wanna ask him for it, I believe it was called MegaRevenant.

Or, unless it's against the rules I could give it to you... again, I'm not sure if we're aloud to give each other models that the author removed from the website. Could a mod clear this up?
He removed them from the website -> He doesn't want anyone from hiveworkshop to use it

Level 4
I have a copy of the model that was used in return of the dragon, can't remember who did it, someone know? but you also have to attach some other model pieces that come with it together with triggers

Here it is.

Paths are Textures\(something).blp

EDIT: Hey, what the dilio? What's with the no attatchments popping up?

A mod or admin probably removed it.

Personally I think someone needs to remake an Arthas/Nerzhul model
We need to make it updated like in the new expansion shot

Yea booyyee.

l0w_Kwality made one, but it will need animating. I could animate it though if it is gonna be used for wc3:Wow

Ofcourse, it would be open source though cause you're l33t like that unlike Nas?

I know two versions of the Lich King Arthas model.

Clotaire's Lich King Arthas model

Arthas w Ner'zhul Armor
Icon for the model (by: Sopho)

Import paths:
wc3mapimported\ArthaN.mdx
casqueNERZUL.mdx
epaules.mdx
frost.mdx
Textures\ArthaN.blp
Textures\casqueNERZUL.blp
Textures\frost.blp
Textures\HitBase.blp

Razorclaw X's Lich King Arthas model

Go to this site and scroll down until you find a model with the name Nerzhul (TFT).

Path:
units\undead\EvilArthas
MDX files can have any path.

Status
Not open for further replies.