• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model Requests] Lich King Arthas and Ashbringer sword attachment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
prince-arthas-lich-king-joined.jpg
ashbringer.jpg

I have been looking for a Arthas model with him wearing the crown of Ner'zhul.

Yes I have seen this model Arthas -Ner'zul v2. But this model has pieces of Ner'zhuls armor that Arthas never puts on.

So my request is if someone could make an Arthas model using the Rocking Arthas model's armor look and add Frostmourne and the helmet plz. Also the Ashbringer sword as an attachment please. may be a challenge seeing as how there isn't isn't an ashbringer in WC3. So I understand if no1 wants to work on the sword. My assumption is that you could try taking the Frostmourne sword and work with that. But seeing as how I'm not a modeler, I wouldn't know where to begin.

Reason for request
I'm working on a cinematic map (a movie basically.) Its The lich king, trying to summon Kil'jaedan into Azeroth so that he can finish off his dark creator. Seeing as how this would mean that Kil'jaedan is in Azeroth, it could cause some drawbacks if Arthas were to fail in defeating Kil'jaedan. If Arthas succeeds, He will be one of the most powerful beings in the universe. If Arthas fails, Kil'jaedan will lay waste to Azeroth and the Burning Legion will complete the mission they set out to accomplish 10 thousand years earlier. Which is why The Ashbringer comes in and tries to stop Arthas. In the end... er, You'll find out when I'm done XD

Level 2
Checked it out, its pretty good. I haven't tested it in game but the lighting makes him look very white. Could be the editor. I like the model, but if you don't mind I'm going to use the Arthas Ner'zhul That syltman posted. So thank you Syltman and thank you Zack for making a model :thumbs_up:

Now if anyone is willing to make the Ashbringer, I would really appreciate it as well. Like I said I understand if its to hard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.