• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model-Request] :: Lich- & Great Lich-Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello,

my name is exsanguis and I'm a hobby-mapper ^^ . But the only project I finished in mapping was a mod of 10-Hero-Siege. Now I'm trying to make my long lost wish come true by making a WarCraft 3 Campaign, named "The Two Thrones" (and NO, it's not a campaign about the Game "Prince of Persia").
It's a campaign wich sets in after Illidan died by Arthas hands in front of the frozen Throne and when Arthas puts his hands on Ner'zhul. It's a campaign about the Forsaken and their curse and a scrouge-betraying necromancer, who want to be the lich-king instead of Arthas, and when he nearly finished his plan to kill Ner'zhul, Arthas appeared.
Maincharacters in this campaign are a Lich, Sylvanas Windrunner and a Barbarian (strange combo of heroes, I know, because a Lich is from the undead and the Barbarian is a half-ogre).
The campaign is named "The Two Thrones" because Arthas, who was supposed to take the throne of his father Menethil II. when he dies and become king of lordaeron, but now he's on the side of the scrouge and his "fat ass" is now on the frozen throne ^^ . The throne in Lordaeron once belonged to Menethil II. and the whole family of Arthas, but now the Bansheequeen has under the ruins of the great capital city the Undercity built.
As you all maybe know is the greatest wish of Lady Windrunner to break the curse, therefore the royal apothecaries are trying to find a alchemistical solution of this problem.
And so you see: We have two people, sitting on thrones. Arthas on the frozen one, Sylvanas on the one, which Arthas was supposed to have. A wrath between both undead forces is unleashed and it will be a war between two thrones - synonymical for the war between the Forsaken and the Scrouge, between Sylvanas and Arthas.

And therefore I need 2 models. One of them is damn simple to make (I think) because you great modleres have only to change the animations of the finished one from Blizzard, the second one could be more difficult.

• Name:
    Lich
  • Type:
    Model, scratch or edited from a lich in wc3.
  • Details:
    Well, I need a Lich with melee-attack-animations, such like them of the beastmaster or Rexxar.
    This model should have dissipating, death, walk, stand and stand channel animations from the lich, but should have the attack, spell & spell slam animations from the beastmaster or from Rexxar.
    Also it would be nice, if the original attack animation from the lich could be renamed to a spell throw animation.
    I can't odel myself, and I tried it, but I'm not suited for moddeling, I think.
    I hope this one is not too difficult for you. I would kiss you for doing this model :xxd: .

This was the first model, and I think, the easier one of both.
The second one is a new one, and I think it will be very difficult because the only picture I have is a fan-made one.

• Name:
    Great Lich
  • Type:
    Model, must be new made, orientated on the original lich model from Blizzard.
  • Details:
    This model should be one, which is similar to the original lich of Wc3, but with a greater and mightier looking. A great Lich in any ways.
    It should have similar dissipating, death, walk and stand animations like the original lich, but the stand channel and attack animation should be look like the ones from the necromancer. The normal spell animation could maybe look like the spell slam animation from Archimonde & the Eredar-Models.
    I know it is nearly impossible and damn difficult to get what I meant, but if you have any questions in detail, I'll be happy if you ask.
  • Image:
    Please take a look at the attackment.

Anyway, I will be happy enough if you only make the firstm odel, because I think the second one is nearly impossible to make, but both would be a great addition to the model inventory of hive ^^ .
And sorry for my crappy english, I've done the best I can, but I'm german and still a pupil at school so I hope you could understand everything.

Thanks for your attention and for reading through all this.
And thank you in advance.

Kind regards, Exsanguis

Attachments

• The_great_lich_by_Rhaco.jpg
    The_great_lich_by_Rhaco.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 826
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.