• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Model) Moving Attachment Position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi everyone,
I have downloaded Troll model without equipment and lets say I would like to attach models to it but "head" attachment is kinda broken. It is too much at the back of head. I tried to attach like 4 models and every of them is bad. Basicly all what I want is to move "head attachment point" little bit forward so head attachments fit to it.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/troll-64912/?prev=search=troll&d=list&r=20

By creator: "You are allowed to edit as hell much as you want, as long as you give me credits for mesh tweaks and rigging onto Broken ones' animations (a hell of bone structure)"

Here is screenshot of one model that I tried to attach (just for testing I know it don't fit troll)

Sorry if I did not give you proper information I'm kinda weak at modelling

Credits and +Rep for person that helps me

Status
Not open for further replies.