• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

animating (+maybe some texturing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
i was wondering if anyone was kind enough to help me out by re-animating 2 models. if someone has spare time and doesnt mind spending it on me then help will be highly appreciated.

also if anyone is willing, the second one could use a retexture (pm for details), but i can try (first time) to do it myself and learn something in the process.

btw will supply you with credit and rep

both models are slight edits of originals:
first is edit of male jungle troll model by HappyTauren (allows to edit his models if credits are given):
trollmale.JPG

second is edit of female jungle troll (mage) by Nasrudin (hasnt been online on hive or wc3c.net since 2008):
trollfemale.JPG

pm me if youre interested and i will send you the models :)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION! :D

Last edited:
i was wondering if anyone was kind enough to help me out by re-animating 2 models. if someone has spare time and doesnt mind spending it on me then you can pm me for more details.

also if anyone is willing, one of the models could use a retexture, but i can try (first time) to do it myself and learn something in the process.

the models are trolls btw :D
(will supply you with credit and rep xD)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION! :D

I think its better of you post pictures of the troll models.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I'll see if I have some time to attempt one.

Status
Not open for further replies.