• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

>>>Armor Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I dought anyone will read this but... I can't seem to find any armor models so I would like someone to make armor models as attachments that would fit a SpellBreaker at .7 scaling value. if you choose to do this plz make it as following.
gauntlet w/shoulderpad for left arm - attachable to hand, left

gauntlet w/shoulderpad for right arm - attachable to hand, right

cuirass w/greaves for chest and upper legs - attachable to chest

helmet for head - attachable to head

boot for foot - attachable to foot (left or right)

Cloth for extra pizzaz - i would like this to be attachable to origin so the character can have ruinic loincloth looking things ruining down varios parts of thier body

If you do this I will call you my new best friend and an exellent modeler/skinner, I would also put you in any credits for any games iI use the models in.
PLZ make these models, it would look so cool to have on my map. here is an idea of the style of look I want if you want to use it for inspiration.
char5_lg.jpg

char3_lg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.