• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model: changing walk animation/changing look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

hello, for my project I need models that can attach weapons left- and right-handed, wear armour and helmets.

Tenebrae offers a huge amount of this kind of models, but there is one BIG disadvantage: All his elves models use 'Demon Hunter'-Walk-Animation and it looks horrible like hell.

Therefore I would request that someone please change either the walk-animation ( I don't think it is possible, is it ?) or re-design RPGHeroVillager into RPGBloodElf . At the end, the walk-animation should look like Villager/Footman.

As far as I know, Tenebrae give the permission to do so:
Permission
Permission is given to use and edit this model for your own purposes.
Permission to redistribute this model is prohibited.
If any bugs are found, General Frank has my permission to edit it.
I really hope that someone is able to challenge this request as it is one of the basics of my map
-> no attachable units -> MUCH MUCH lower gameplay quality

Level 22
This kind of request is difficult to accept since something which looks nice to me may look horrible to you. Im not good at 3d modelling so im not gonna take your request but I know some basic stuffs.
You can edit the animation yourself using Mdlvis .I tried using it to give my model a spinning animation.Basically, you can create animation in there frame by frame but the downside is it will take a lot of time

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

This kind of request is difficult to accept since something which looks nice to me may look horrible to you. Im not good at 3d modelling so im not gonna take your request but I know some basic stuffs.
You can edit the animation yourself using Mdlvis .I tried using it to give my model a spinning animation.Basically, you can create animation in there frame by frame but the downside is it will take a lot of time

Hm, I understand...

Well, in case I had to 'Bump' this, I would have changed my request into an 'attachable Bloodelf'

Content for Bloodelf

- simple look, no advanced clothing
- based on Villager, either Bloodelf worker or human villager
- no weapon
- offers opportunity to attach head, chest and left-, right-hands
I dare to say it is not that difficult, but I am not able to create such a model myself, so I hope someone could offer his abilities to create the requested model.

Status
Not open for further replies.