• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SD/Modeling] Model morphing etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
this model https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/brahnnbronzebeard.49782/ has a morph I was going to message the model maker but he hasn't been seen since 2006 I am wanting to make one unit use the butcher blade and one use the gun sorta a set of brothers one uses the gun one uses the blade I know where the animation line is in the editor but I cannot figure out what to type into the string to get the model using the gun anyone know? TY

Level 13
It's very similar to your former thread. You need to get one of the heroes/units up with the alternate animation tag.
I know I need a make another unit and change the animation string to get the alternate form but I have no ideal what to put in the string to get the alternate form if possible?

solved the string name was alternate

Status
Not open for further replies.