• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Hmm, lets see

Model: CLEARLY RCX's sword Jaina
Skin: Rommel's Jaina for that... thing he talked about

I don't see anything by you. You stole a model AND a skin

And you also stole RCX's Gargoyle Stalker

Enjoy your ban

Level 5
So, you stole two resources from other users and put them together, and somehow that makes the combination your property? Have you even looked at the site rules? And can't you even do anything better than a simple mix of other people's work?

Just answer this: There's nothing to the model but the skin and the model itself, neither of which you made. So how is it yours? :roll:

Level 25
Ban means you can't come to the site EVER again

Banned, gone, not coming back EVER

Its worth NOTHING. You stole, you didn't give credits, you didn't read the rules, you pay the price

Enjoy never being able to come to this site EVER IN YOUR EXISTANCE

Level 45
Dionesiist said:
Who the ****ing guy who deleted my Jaina Model? It was made by ME and it didn't break any rules (I think)! But what I mean is that this is SABOUTAGE!!! :evil: :evil:

Yes, well, I borrowed the model and skin, but it was MY idea. This gotta' be something you know.

your so full of b.sh*t i hope you burn with your so called models in hell.

Level 45
:twisted: Yum, hell sounds good. And yet, I'm on the site, Mr-know-it-all Mecheon! How do u explain this? I just wanted not to be the only one who has models submitted. I know, I know, don't say it again: It's someone elses work, blah blah blah. I won't submit anything again! And who says I don't give credit? When my map is finished, the credits will be HUUGE! :twisted:

Level 25
VG hasn't got his ass over to the mod forums to see my post yet. Hence why you're still here

With our warning system down and with only the admins having the power to ban, its gotta be done manually

Seeing as its that one season when people deal with seeing their families and things, I believe you can wait a bit before you're banned

Level 6
Alright Dionesiist, I'm going to explain this to you as simple and polite as I can.

FIRST, brfore you even think about submiting the resource, for any and every peice of your submition you didn't make on your own, you MUST PM(Privet Message) the creater for approval.

If even one of the authors says no, then eather don't submit it or make your own part. (don't you dare say you only have MS Paint, because I've seen some amazing things made with it. Yes, even skins.)

Second, when you submit your model, you MUST credit the creaters of the said parts. All of them. This is to be done in your submition discription and/or the first commet on the item.

Last but not least, I hope you have a good life while being banned from wc3sear.ch.

Status
Not open for further replies.