• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

head missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
the maker cant help it its just the one who sliced his head of blame him i think before u dled it someone tried to kill him but then he lost his head and now he lives without a head realy he is a tuff guy i bet u wont do the same btw one good thing is u can use the sound from illidian ( im blind not deafh ) and ass sound sry forgot my head im kidding

well he wont face against u cause he lost his face and his ears and his nose so he wont smell u u dont have to wash ur self now hmm that makes u happy? well not me casue i still got my head and im not planning to uh oh i lost my head dammned well im not ganna wash my self now casue i can smell my self and then i will be like and abo without an head only i need to eat much now cause then i get a belly like him and then i eat raw meat and drink blood i bet i will be goow anyway

his head is a secret attack u cna now attach some nice effect to him when hecast a spell and then he attack with that aint that cool? nah it not its cooler when u add smome or something at ''head'' attachment then u got a head well not realy a head but also not a head hmm this is real bad well mabe it aint u can ask teh saint but i hope u wont forget
that u have met but he has never casue he didnt see u but remmeber he can still feel u and maybe he got now a ultr powers and can he see u without head yea i think he did that else he cnat live any more man realy how u live without head thats realy bad and sad he aint taht fat he looks liek a pad he cnat were a hat well maybe

if u take his leg he wont be such a fag and then makes u lag well OMFG I FOUND HIS HEAD i found his head i FOUND IT it was all the time in his neck but he didnt know cause he didnt see it self casue its not on it but in it and its broken of it but remmeber this is not all taht bad u cna use it and give only 75% credits cause his head is missing well gtg pissing

Level 25

WHAT THE CRAP WAS ALL THAT BULLSHIT?

Anywho, it might be that the head is there but the texture is showing on the wrong side. Hop into the model and swap the required material to DoubleSided and see if that does anything

Level 5
I agree with troubleshooter he could make a little animation on his head or he could add a horse skin to his feet and have a pumkin on his right arm............... THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW very good for a map like murder in the graveard

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Level 22
How nice, you know how to use things in other methods

Unfortunantly, the question was about why the head wasn't showing and not what to do with it and its lack of a head

hes right hehe

his head is a secret attack u cna now attach some nice effect to him when hecast a spell and then he attack with that aint that cool? nah it not its cooler when u add smome or something at ''head'' attachment then u got a head well not realy a head but also not a head hmm this is real bad well mabe it aint u can ask teh saint but i hope u wont forget

thats a good idea kind of, but i prefer having it a head instead

Hop into the model and swap the required material to DoubleSided and see if that does anything

i rly dont know how i would do that actually :oops: im not good in making models. can i do it with magos wotld editor? so i just have to select the head part anf flip it?

Status
Not open for further replies.