• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model maker WANTED As Soon As Possable!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I need an expert Model Maker to make a few High quality models and by a few i mean 6 max. these models are for my upcoming map World of Warcraft Total Conquest.

Model 1: Maelstrom Whirlpool
i need this to be placable on water without it hovering over the water
Animations: spiraling waves crashing down into the depths

Model 2: High Detail Ghoul
if any modeler has ever seen a world of warcraft ghoul this job is for said modeler
Animations/fidgets: Ghoul
Team Color Locations: on the ripped cloths on his arms and feet and possably his personal spot

Model 3: high detail stormwind footman
like the regular footman but for stormwind (includes tabard that is non team colored)
Animations/Fidgets: footman
Team Color Locations: you know that feather thing on his head thats the spot everywhere esle is default

Model 4:High Detail Stormwind footman2
same footman as last but with a cape

Model 5: original footman
with team colored feather on helmet

Model 6: same as last footman but with cape

hopefully some people can fill these requests out before i release the beta map. anyone who does this for me wins a pre beta of the map. (((not to share with others or edit its just a trophy)))

Status
Not open for further replies.