• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

model less height O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
model height modification

i wish this model could be less higher , i would like it to touch ground so its cover a whole unit

+ rep for helper..... i would like to know also which tool u used o_O, i can set color and change size so it would help me to learn if its possible, i got gmax 3d & wc3 modeleditor 1.7

but well the model is like over height, i wish he could have no height so its could touch the ground compare to now

test it and attach it to origin of a unit or chest and ull understand my problem :/

Download link of the model :)
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...3d1254028036-model-less-higher-sandsphere.rar

Last edited:
Level 1
where can i find it in world editor ? it is geoset Manager ? i dont know those tool yet, i just started to learn how to use those program

edit nvm, i think i needed vertex modifier , ill deal with we can close topics ^^

Its in the tools, War3 Model Editor, in the modeling section can't miss it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.