• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model is Crashing in the WE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Sighzors to the max. My model is smashing, crashing, mushing the WE. Thankfully, the gods of forsight smiled upon me, and thus I used it in a test map.

I finished my BulletBill model, animated it, added partical emitters, and so on and so forth, got the texture done...and imported it ingame. The second I do anything with that model, the WE crashes. I am using the most recent version of WE, and none of my other models are doing this.

I've included here my .mdx file, my .blp file, and my .tga file for kicks. It might just be my WE, or it might not. And more experienced modellers may have encountered this problem before and be quick to solve it.

EDIT: After a grueling trial of testing and editing...I found the problem. A simple Ribbon Emitter.

Strange, such a small thing could cause everything to go friggin nuts.

Thanks for the link RDZ, helped me find my answer.

Thanks in advance,
iron_warrior.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.