• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Give all your ideas for new models here.

•Taurens
•Dark Elfs
•Dark orcs
•Skeleton
•Blood Elfs
•High Elfs
•Ogres
:mrgreen:

Level 25
Pffffffff

Thats a crummy list

You want a good list?

THIS is a good list

Dinosaurs (Triceratops, T-Rex, etc. Even a few Pterasaurs would be nice)
Displacer Beasts (Cat-like creatures with 6 legs, that can displace themselves, creating illusions and such)
Rust Monsters (Second most awsome creatures in existance, right below Illithids. Insectish monsters capable of turning metal into rust)
Basilisks (Third most awsome creatures, as seen in WoW)
Medusas (Snake haired reptilians that turn people into stone by the person looking at their eyes)
Cockatrice (Chicken/Lizard/Dragon things. Deadly breath of poison and stuff. Can kill with sight as well)
Snakes (We ALL know what these are)
Flying Snakes (The Coutls don't look anything like they should: They're ment to be snakes, not stingrays)
Aquatic Creatures (Just in general, sharks, dolphins, sea serpents, merpeople, great for Naga campaigns)
Kuo-Toa (Race of fish-people from the Underdark of DnD fame. Worship goddess, can grow to immense sizes, pretty damn awsome as well)
Slaad (Frogish planer beasts of sheer power and cheapness. Could probably take out an entire army)
Formains (Planer insectish creatures, sorta like Nerubians, but more ant-like)

Tauren will be out eventualy, OH has heaps of nice Tauren models that they will be releasing when the project is completed

Dark Orcs? WTFH are they? And we don't need Dark Elves, considering that Dark Elves are now Drow. And they will always be Drow from now on. We had ENOUGH BLOODY ELVES BEFORE THE BLOOD ELVES. And any elf can be acchived by a skin on one of the MANY Elf models already in existance. Not to mention CaQT will come out, and heaps of models for all

And Ogres are as civilised as rocks. They live around mudholes and throw rocks at eachother for FUN for crying out loud. We don't need any more Ogres: One model is enough.

The only one I sorta agree with you on is the skeleton bit, but no humanoid skeletons. I want to see half rotting Murlocs come out of the water, huge Kodo skeletons crushing enemies in the plains, and immense Mammoth skeletons spearheading through enemy teritory

Rad

Rad

Level 5
yomomma123 said:
Make command&conquer generals models i am gonna make a map like that

dude thats hopeless u cant get ppl to make the 200+ models generals have... if u do make that map its gonna take alot of space...

Level 6
Trolls! I be likin Trolls so much, mon. Like em more en TFT cus o da Shadow Hunta.
Ideas
-Troll Drummer (Think voodoo ritual scene)
-Troll Golem-rider (Forest Trolls always seem to be in the same creep camp as a golem)
-Troll Ward Salesman (lol, but then u can imagine them on the streets of Dalaran...Wards for sale! Wegot Sahpent Wards, Heelin Wards, Sentry Wards...)
-Troll Villager (They aren't ALL savage, sadistic, warlike cannibals...Wait, no, i take that back)
-Troll Spider-rider (Nothing more to say about that)
-Troll ____________ (your unit here)
-Troll Pack-beasts (now i can imagine tons of possibilities...giant skinks, golems, pack-bats, giant spiders, mammoths for the Ice Trolls, Felhounds for da Dark Trolls..........)
-TROLL BUILDINGS

Level 12
How bout not making model requests here

But anyway
How bout a doctor with pinwheel glasses that wobbels like a drunk, and give him a test tube in one hand and a flask in another, and why not an oversized lab coat.
While you at it make him bald with a little tuft of hair.
And make the colors bright on the skin, with very little shading

That will be interesting to see

Level 10
I've got a bunch of model ideas, but you know how when you're trying to write 'em down you go blank, lol. Anyways how bout,
A dragon with an open topped cresant cage on its back and a standing rider or two in the cage (Zang!)
Or an elven/human chariot pulled by tigers/horses.
Doh, that's all I could squeeze out. Maybe later...

Level 6
I agree with Mecheon:
WE NEED MORE SKELLIES! a skelly nerub is good... but... can u dig a skelly troll? What about a skelly tauren? or maybe (god forbid) a skelly DOOM GUARD! Or a pit lord...or an Eredar...or even a dreadlord! Whaddabout Skeleton Orc Shamans? Or skeleton orc wyvern riders? Or skelitalized satyrs?

That'd be cool.

Level 1
HI .... I want an biggo orge with a mortar... to be added as artillery for a goblin race that i'm making...
maybe one of you masterful modellers can surprise me...
cheers.... :D

Level 12
Tauren Brute

Very large tauren that uses a tree as a weapon (maybe mountain giant animations)
And alternate animations where the Tree catches on fire

Level 4
We really have all we need...some lizardmen remakes (that are actually good) would be beautiful... of a lovely quality as the models of "The Heart of Storms" and not that of TTOR...

The Drow (Dark Elf) model revoltion is coming along well, so never mind that.

Umm... how about some...well war fairies...

And maybe a "old" 276 year old gnome mage, on his equally aged donkey (I know donkeys don't live that long). He's slow and feeble but way to powerful to be allowed to reach level 10 and up. He's carrying a big spell book, he glares at it during his spell and waiting animations (I'd also simply be thrilled if he sleeps when not clicked and has a grandpa's voice). I was thinking he'd wear some susinders, and have a shinny balled head, with a little jacket.
Oh, and when summoned says "I'm come'n! I'm come'n! Kids these days!!"... Get back to me on his name...

Please!! I don't have the stuff needed to model.

Level 4
ROCKIN ARTHAS

You know the "rockin arthas" doodad? make rockin arthas with his guitar as his weapon and without the speakers. Or maybe he uses the speakers as an ability?

Level 11
How about a crystal golem? And not just a reskinned transparent golem, but one made of shards of crystal. It would have Morph, Stand Alternate, and Morph Alternate animations as well, so that when it dies it can morph like a pheonix into a pile of crystal shards and then reanimate itself. Or maybe its Stand animation will be a pile of crystal shards, and its Attack and Stand Ready animations can be humaniod shaped so it's like it lies dormant when not attacking but the crystals converge and spring to life when enemies approach. I've always wanted something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.