• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model Help/Request] Geoset Merging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey all,
I have a few Difficulties with Geoset Merging...
I have Modified the Pharaoh Lich Model, but I am a noob at Geoset Merging (Can't get the Job done well, or even at all).
Is it possible to Help me out? Just need the Shoulder Armor and the Legs of the 'Skeleton Warrior' attached to the Shoulders/Legs of my Lich Model.

Attachments

• BloodMagus.mdx
    209.4 KB · Views: 111

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Well i hope this is what you asked for, i made slight modification to help suit him and i gave him the banshee ranger pelvis too attach the leg and i removed his cloak i just made one error, his right or left leg jumps off when he attacks but it can be fixed easily, just don´t have a lot of time.

Attachments

• LIch1.mdx
    209.6 KB · Views: 106
Level 5
Well i hope this is what you asked for, i made slight modification to help suit him and i gave him the banshee ranger pelvis too attach the leg and i removed his cloak i just made one error, his right or left leg jumps off when he attacks but it can be fixed easily, just don´t have a lot of time.

Yes ! Thank you very Much =)
+Rep from me, and it realy looks awesome =)
Only thing which realy sucks is that the Animations don't work Properly...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.