• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Model] Gears of War Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I was looking for a marine model for my map and I realized that there wasn't really any worn down looking marines (battered armor and such) And then while i was working on my map I went to play gears of war and realized the soldiers in it would fit perfectly for my map.

So if someone could make one of the gears of war soldiers it would make my map look ten times better. Here are some images of what they look like including a weapon they carry.( they don't need to have the weapon it would just be an added bonus)
The animations can be the same as the basic marine, and if its easier for people maybe just a re skin of the marine to look more like the images.
images.jpg

images-1.jpg

images-2.jpg

Outline of my Map: The survivors of earth and the human race have fled to a refugee planet on the edge of their empire thinking themselves safe they build cities upon the planet and for a time they knew peace... and then the Reavers(the aliens) came in their thousands and destroyed their cities untill all they had left was The Haven the last standing human city... Now both sides clash in the stronghold of humanity.

Mission of the game: in the game there is a bomb in the center of the map. The humans and Reavers both must fight over the bomb and then once one team gets a hold of a bomb it must plant it in the opposing sides power station/Hive, and defend it for 30 seconds so that the other team cant disarm it.

Level 21
I made a model of Marcus Phoenix awhile ago, but it's chibi... so, not of much use
The bottom half's (legs') texture was rushed, as you can see
MarcusFenixTurntable.gif

MarcusFenixChibiTexture-4.jpg

If you really want it, I could edit the proportions to make them more real and then animate it, but I'll need proof (screen shots and such) of your map to know you've gotten some progress on it. Also, if I did edit the proportions, some parts would be stretched

Last edited:
Level 5
OpeningBattle.jpg

Opener.jpg

Fight.jpg

Closer.jpg

Here are some screenshots of my map. and I'd really appreciate it if you could edit that and if you could give him a gun it doesnt have to be chainsaw gun like in gears it can be the basic marine gun, but that would be appreciated and maybe throw a helmet on his head? just because I dont want all the heros to look like they are the same person and the helmet would help me explain that away. (You do not have to do the helmet if you dont want) And I appreciate you offering to edit the model for me thank you man.

Level 5
i used protoss and lurkers just because i felt they looked the most alienish, ive since figured out skinning a bit and have modified the models skins (I hope theirs nothing wrong with that ive still given credit to original maker) So I know longer need models, thanks for all the responses and the attempts to help, I appreciate all feedback i got.

Status
Not open for further replies.