• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Gears of War Models Please Make!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ill post it tonight i have to go. Ill be back in like 3 hours.

Heres the shots; Please Help!

Where it says tc is where i need the clour of the unit there. If you want you can put a helment on him if you want.

I need the guy that has the circles around him done. Just one if you want to make all 4 thats fine.

And: The big guy in the middle.

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Too bad, follow the rules and wait 2 days before bumping. No exceptions, even if you are desperate.

And just a little piece of info, getting credit is no motivation for someone to help you, credit is a common courtesy and expected by anybody who answers a request on this forum.

Level 4
I need some Gears of War models too, so I guess anyone who's reading this, maybe you can help me too. I need Marcus (the guy he put the team color's all over is his picture), just without the team color. Then it has to have animations for walking, ducking, and standing, taking cover, taking cover (low object, crouch and take cover) while holding a lancer (I'll get a lancer picture here soon), chainsaw attack with lancer, firing lancer, reloading and aiming lancer. If possible, the person creating this model could then hopefully join the project as a modeler. Marcus will eventually need copies of these animations to allow him to use all the weapons. After Marcus is finished then, he could be reskined into other characters. The project is recreation of Gears of War with Gears of War gameplay etc., in Warcraft III. The project will include enhancements as well, including improved original maps, completely new maps, new weapons, more supported players on some maps, vehicles on some maps (new ones), and weapons will no longer spawn in the exact same place every time, post here or PM me if you can join the project or create our Marcus model. thanks.

http://planetgearsofwar.gamespy.com/View.php?view=Articles.Detail&id=12 that site has descriptions about all the Gears of War weapons and pitcures for most of them, at the top is a lancer picture

Last edited:
Level 4
Yes, I know it won't be easy, but I need this Marcus model, it'll need animations for using all the other weapons eventually too, however the map doesn't really work when his gun is a sword that he never actually aims, it also shoots arrows out of his shield. When he sprints, he simply gets a pair of crutches. I think you can see how my map simply doesn't work without this model. And Chaz and probably others would use it too.

Level 4
In all honesty, I requested a drone model and had it done. You did request a drone and as such I made you search for one. Here it is, sorry if I sounded mean. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30829&highlight=gow+locust

I did not request a drone, I don't really need a drone for this project, although that will be helpful. That's why I didn't search for one. I need a lancer model and animations so that I can create a map that plays like Gears of War.

Level 25
Stop bumping this thread for no reason. If you bump the thread, please give a good reason besides the fact that people are losing interest in helping you and that it's falling behind all of the other request thread.

Just wanted to add that you should remember that exporting models is against the rules. Not saying that is what you have in mind, but I'm just making sure we (the moderators) won't have to enforce the rules in the future.
~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.