• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model - Fiddlesticks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
All right, so it doesn't have to be an exact clone of LoL's favorite Scarecrow - this is a WCIII model we're talking about - but it would be awesome if it was a freaky-looking, walking, talking scarecrow. He would make an epic boss for my map :pgrin:

attachment.php

attachment.php

And, lastly, a video of one owning face.

Anything else? Can ya tell I want it? Bad?

Attachments

• Fiddlesticks-Render[1].png
    Fiddlesticks-Render[1].png
    177.6 KB · Views: 11,367
  • Fiddle_1280x960[1].jpg
    Fiddle_1280x960[1].jpg
    381.7 KB · Views: 9,402
Level 13
lol, are you serious? you're gonna fight a fighting scarecrow? meh. i guess it wouldn't hurt to spice up the action in the modeling area a bit. all these low grade skeletons in the model section can't be too different from a straw man. and there are some good skeletons in there, too. but yeah, getting tired of all the grey models. do you know it's actually hard to find a model that even has black in it? grey is overused, imo.

Level 4
lol, are you serious? you're gonna fight a fighting scarecrow? meh. i guess it wouldn't hurt to spice up the action in the modeling area a bit. all these low grade skeletons in the model section can't be too different from a straw man. and there are some good skeletons in there, too. but yeah, getting tired of all the grey models. do you know it's actually hard to find a model that even has black in it? grey is overused, imo.

TBH, I'm not into modeling (or the "scene" thereof) so I don't know much about it. Figured I'd throw my question in and see if anybody'd bite. I knew the whole skeleton concept and how this particular model might turn out to be too thin or overly simplistic to develop into something viable for WCIII. Just like the concept lol, and the fact that Fiddlesticks is my main LoL guy just made it that more pertinent to me.

SO...

gl;hf to anybody who tries to make it. And don't forget the scythe :D

Status
Not open for further replies.