• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nintendo Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm currently working on a Nintendo 64 Maul and i would like to request a few models that i already looked for in the Models Section. If anyone could make or refer me to somewhere where i can find a Nintendo 64 Console (preferably one with and one without a cartridge plugged in) a Nintendo 64 Cartridge, Fox McCloud, Peppy Hard, Falco Lombardi, Slippy Toad, Wolf O'Donnell, Andross, An Arwing, Great Fox, Yoshi, Banjo, Kazooie, Mumbo Jumbo, Jinjo, Gruntilda, Klungo, James Bond, Alec Trevalyan, Arkady Ourumov, Natalya, Xenia Onatopp, Valentin, Boris, Joanna Dark, Jonathan, Elvis, Mr Blonde, A Maian, A Skedar, Dr Caroll, Conker the Squirrel, A Panther on 2 Legs, a Scarecrow, Grim Reaper, A yellow Bio-Suit (Many of these could be the same model) I realize that this has to be the biggest request list ever but any of these that anyone could find would be greatly appreciated, thanks heaps in advance to anyone who can help.
Fearnix-Z.

Last edited:
Level 5
that's a lot of models to request.
i think there is a grim reaper model made by Dan van ohllus in the model section.
p.s i don't think anyone will make you most of these models because models do take a long time to make. so be patient, keep updating the progress of your map and you might get some models

Level 2
thanks slawter, will keep that in mind, gonna add a post to the map development section in a few minutes (ps i forgot a few Zelda Characters for anyone who knows of them hehe...) But mainly i would like the Nintendo 64 Console and Cartridge, if i could just get them i would be happy, thanks
Fearnix-Z

Level 4
Ok even though your request is outrages here
is a Yoshi Model i acquired im not sure of the
creator.

Last edited:
Level 5
i think electricsaiyan was making a fox model.

also when you have a model take that name of the first post so everyone knows what models you need

Status
Not open for further replies.