• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Model-Effect Request]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Some of you know an old list of models I still need but I may be able to do some of the buildings while I'm really newb with effects and I can't make anything good either. That's why my request for now is this:

Anit-Matter Cloud:

The ZIP contains closer screenshots from different angles and a compressed with Xvid&MpegLayer-3 avi clip of its animations: while it is moving and how it appears and disappears. Could someone create it pls? I need it for one of my hero marine's abilities. It's for a space mission. Will rlly appreciate it, hope I don't want too much with this single model.

-add sound effect to the model (optional - if you know how to do it from the same avi, if not without sound effect)

Last edited:
Level 7
I thought the shape was gonna be the prob, then no prob with the skin. But who would like to do it? Pyritie could you pls? I will obviously need to email it since I can't here. PM your email.

Level 7
Yes, I just need a number of models created from that game, I don't stop until I have them what do you expect? No one cares about requests anyway. I'm the EE models guy like some do Star Wars models, others C&C models.

Even if I made the model, I couldn't animate it to do these movements, I wouldn't make proper animations. And even though I have the skin, I don't know how to skin it from the front, back, left and right. The skin looks like the top of that thing you see. Maybe I can make the model eventually but animations? Maybe someone can help with animating it ?

What is typical for me is that I try to ease things to max by giving skin, showing screenshots, animations, detailed info and still no one helps, generally. While so many threads in which you don't even know what they want.

Yes Massive Attack, this is a cyber ability, there r many ideas for ablilities and buildings that can be taken from this game and how to look.

Level 7
I need it, just make the main shape and the clouds and lightnings shapes, then with a skin I have, you can skin it and add the simple animations, what's so hard? I couldn't because the skin didn't go the way I wanted it and I suck at animations, I just want someone who can make it better.... it's a request ffs. Well don't mind me I'll continue to insist till I get it done. I supply you with everything needed, isn't that enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.