• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Edit Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello guys I'm in need of a fella that can edit this model.

View attachment Chopped Wood.mdx

This is Hayate's model and he had given me permission to edit it and all his models too.

My request is to make this model like a forgotten one tentacle. The model should have a birth animation that will emerge from he ground, the stand and death animation should not be remove. If anyone could put a sound and some dust particles on its birth animation then that would be great :ogre_haosis:

Level 13
The birth animation is fine, however I haven't seen this model in game before I requested this. I didn't knew it was so small, could you make it bigger? I put the scale to 2, could you do that the same using a tool?

Level 13
Hello guys I have another model request, so instead of creating another thread I just post it here. The models are made by Tranquil, he posted in his wall that all of his models are allowed to edit.

View attachment Lightnings Long.mdx

I wanted this model Lightnings Long to be the same as the model above. Even if it is needed to delete other stand animations since the (Great Lightning) doesn't have an animation.

View attachment Great Lightning.mdx

ILH

ILH

Model Reviewer
Level 26
I wanted this model Lightnings Long to be the same as the model above.
You meant the model below? Or did you mean the Chopped Wood model?

Great Lightning actually has a stand animation, but it's not showed in the World Editor.

Is this what you want?

Attachments

• Lightnings Long2.mdx
    20.1 KB · Views: 38
Level 13
Thanks for everything dude, good thing you made it look like the Great Lightning and not the chopped wood. It would look really silly having a lightning emerging at the ground :ogre_hurrhurr: My post was wrong anyway :ogre_icwydt:

Maybe you could teach me how to do it next time :ogre_haosis:

Reactions: N41

ILH

ILH

Model Reviewer
Level 26
Well, open the Lightnings Long model, go to Windows - > Sequence Manager. Choose your Stand animation, name it into "Birth" and make sure "Non Looping" is checked. Rename other stand animation to "bla 1 2 3" or other animation names that Warcraft doesn't use. Now, this is optional but it will look better. Go to Windows -> Node Manager, find the particle emitter you want to appear on your "Birth". In this model, we'll choose "BlizParticle01". First, check your "Birth" anim's Start and End frames (In Sequence Manager), it's 0 to 495. Double left click on the "BlizParticle01", Click on "Visibility", on the very first lines, replace 0: 0 with 0: 1 and 495: 0 below it.
Code:
0: 1
495: 0
500: 0
1000: 0
1500: 0
2000: 0
2500: 1
2995: 0
Click ok, and now we'll do the "Emission Rate"
I'll use 40 since it's the average for me.
Add 0: 40 and 400: 0 below it, to the very first lines.
Code:
10: 50
400: 0
2500: 65.9
2875: 50
2950: 12.3
I used 400 to prevent the emitters from being instantly removed/cut when the animation ends.

Sorry if I miss something o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.