• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model ediits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
MODEL EDITS

I need someone to edit and fix these models. These models themselves don't seem to appear in the editor/

Also could anyone add orc birth, stand work (add some sort of light inside the tent), proper death animations (with the black 'ruins' and better particles). If possible, can you add the crater base that Ujimasa Hojo used for his barrens pack. Team Color would also be nice but is not really needed.

For the Centaur khan tent model it would be much obliged if you would add tiers

Stand 1; As is
attachment.php

Stand Upgrade 1 : Add The Watchpost model to the base
attachment.php

Stand Upgrade 2; Add the Watchpost models at both ends.
attachment.php

(CLEARLY MADE IN PHOTOSHOP :grin:)

For the Raincaller Tent, could someone please replace the stake at the ceenter with centaur totem 1 doodad. And add 4 Ruins Rune Stone 2 doodads around the model. if the stand work animation could be some sort of smoke coming out of the center and the runestones would be glowing blue or sparkling blue with particle emmiters then that would be awesome :D

Original
attachment.php

Changed
attachment.php

And finally if you can make a centaur altar, thank you, if not, i'm sure i can find one that could work. :thumbs_up:

hope i didn't ask for much. Also +reps to all who helps

P.S. if anyone askes, it's for a centaur campaign and a centaur race

Attachments

• CentaurForpost.mdx
    35.2 KB · Views: 81
  • CentaurKhanTent.mdx
    26.8 KB · Views: 80
  • CentaurRaincallerTent.mdx
    19.5 KB · Views: 118
  • CentaurWatchPost.mdx
    34.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 272
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 255
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 232
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 267
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 230
MODEL EDITS

I need someone to edit and fix these models. These models themselves don't seem to appear in the editor/

Also could anyone add orc birth, stand work (add some sort of light inside the tent), proper death animations (with the black 'ruins' and better particles). If possible, can you add the crater base that Ujimasa Hojo used for his barrens pack. Team Color would also be nice but is not really needed.

For the Centaur khan tent model it would be much obliged if you would add tiers

Stand 1; As is
attachment.php

Stand Upgrade 1 : Add The Watchpost model to the base
attachment.php

Stand Upgrade 2; Add the Watchpost models at both ends.
attachment.php

For the Raincaller Tent, could someone please replace the stake at the ceenter with centaur totem 1 doodad. And add 4 Ruins Rune Stone 2 doodads around the model. if the stand work animation could be some sort of smoke coming out of the center and the runestones would be glowing blue or sparkling blue with particle emmiters then that would be awesome :D

Original
attachment.php

Changed
attachment.php

And finally if you can make a centaur altar, thank you, if not, i'm sure i can find one that could work. :thumbs_up:

hope i didn't ask for much. Also +reps to all who helps

P.S. if anyone askes, it's for a centaur campaign and a centaur race

Edit: Woah.. Nice Idea :D I would Interested on Making it, Nice Idea, If there is no One do it, when I cleared my Request, I might wanna make this, Neat Idea
Edit 2: Fix? Maybe I will Take a Look Now xd
Edit 3: It seems that I always Post Before Read :\

Level 7
What i really need now is this;

The centaur khan tent and the raincaller tent edits are not really needed that much but are just suggestions which i would be very glad if you could make them. The altar too is also just a suggestion. :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.