• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model doesn't show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Look in zip file that you downloaded (the one that contains that model) and there is usually .txt file with directions about what custom paths you should use for .blps
- or it's on the same page as where you downloaded the model from.

Level 25
A ported model, eh? I'm not sure if helping with ported model doesn't break any policy here, if yes, then mods feel free to edit/delete my post.

From what I see in the .mdl, the only needed textures are
twighlightdragon_ChangableTexture1.blp
twighlightdragon_ChangableTexture3.blp
twighlightdragon_ChangableTexture2.blp
and they require no path (i.e. you delete war3imported in the import menu)

----
anyway, do you really need model that takes 3mb of your map?

---
EDIT:
Made a test map where i imported that model. Works fine, model shows.
Make sure you didn't accidentally delete part of the textures' / model's name

Aah Nichilus you make me feel like an idiont... I tried many custom paths and I've never thought about simply removing the path. Anyway about the size; without the model my map is extremely small and I think that that model will make a perfect end game boss due to it's many animations and alternate animations. I'm also going to protect my map that cuts of some gigabites so size doesn't really matter. Thanks alot bro :)

Status
Not open for further replies.