• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

model challenges?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I was wondering if you (mecheon) woudl object to model challenges (in this forum) like the drawing challenges they have in wc3c. Not realyl a contest, and no actual prizes, it's more for competetion and to enhance the commuunity.

P.S. if we can, then expect a challenge from me soon mecheon :p

Level 11
Mecheon said:
If I am inspired to do something, I could knock your arrogence away like a llama kicking its master in the ass
then bring it on, I'm waiting... (note, that I'm the master, you're the llama)

so does that mean we're allowed to have model challenges and created thread like

Taur challenges mecheon

Level 11
With the less fortunate skinner,halo judging very precisely
A good ol' straw hat and shotgun theme?
A tribute to frank lloyd wright by making buildings?
A "Who can render this fat naked man" contest?
A make your W.O.W. character from scratch contest?
who knows...
but I volunteer judging...Just give me a wireframe,poly count and 3 side render and i'll sure judge...

Level 11
so is that an accept, for sure? anyways I think it would be more appropropriate, in this forum, since more moddellers would be able to judge, and its not so much a contest, no prizes or anything...

I can't make the challenge now, my wc comp is down, what topic do you want?

I prefer a tauren, of course, but I'm fine with others, especially naga

I think WoW models is the best topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.