• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

model: banannaman model done, needs help w/ animations

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, i just finished my model in the vertex modifier, and i want to know how i can add bones and animations to it. is there anything easier than 3dsmax, milshape, or 3d canvas. those prgrams really confuse me. heres the model, dont worry, the skin is just a prototype to outline where all the colors go. btw, its the guy who sings, "its peanutbutter jelly time!" :p
crazybanana.gif

ss0000banana.jpg

Level 2
Afronight_76 said:
the wc3 art tools apply to 3dsmax4 right? but the problem is that i have verison 6, and i cant find version 4.
wc3 art tools also apply to 3dsmax5
but the IK solver is unallowed for war3 engine.so the method apply to any max edition
if u want to use the character studio to design the animation,there is a way to solve the problem of CS controler
u must to download a plugin called "SnapShot".it convert the special controler to bezier controler,then u can convert them to TCB controler
at last,u can also work in 3dsmax6,after fininsh wok u may use a script to convert the sense to max5 for art tools

Status
Not open for further replies.