• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Modding Websites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, Im new to the whole concept of importing models into Wc3 world editor.

I was just wondering if there are any other good websites that provide other models.

I also have noticed that with certain models i have downloaded from Hive, when in gameplay they are invisible. I dont understand why this occurs, because I have imported other models

any advice for either topic?

Level 2
Hi, Im new to the whole concept of importing models into Wc3 world editor.

I was just wondering if there are any other good websites that provide other models.

I also have noticed that with certain models i have downloaded from Hive, when in gameplay they are invisible. I dont understand why this occurs, because I have imported other models

any advice for either topic?

There are other websites that provides models for download (e.g. www.wc3c.net), but in my opinion, you find the best models here at THW.

Try changing the path of the imported model to fix the invisibility issue; also make sure that 'Unit - Model' is set to the right path - To be honest, I can't really remember what usually causes that problem. Try reading one of the tutorials on importing models here on the THW.

If you upload your map, I can take a look on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.