• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

mobile uploading problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Fixed]mobile uploading problem

Hello!my mobile phone is samsung pocket 2 and my problem is when i want upload or update a map here i can just browse pictures and videos and i can't browse my files ther is no option to browse files that means i don't know how to add the option for browse files i can't find it...so dudes can you please help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if I recall phones can't access files inside them, aside from images and videos. This applies to IOS where they lock the files (security measures). In android, it's the same in most cases as well, unless somehow you put the file into image folder and make android define it as image, but I doubt that's possible.

You need a PC, Computer, or Mac to upload Warcraft 3 file into Hive's database.

Google Chrome Support said:
Check a website's connection
You can see details about a website's identity, your connection to it, and your visit history. Chrome will alert you if it can't establish a fully secure connection with the site.

Check a site's connection
In the address bar, click the lock or page icon.
Click Connection.
Depending on the site, you'll see two or three sections of information.

1) Site identity

To verify their identity, sites that use SSL present security certificates to Chrome. Anyone can set up a website pretending to be another site, but only the real site has a valid security certificate for the URL you're trying to reach. Invalid certificates could mean that someone is trying to tamper with your connection to the site.

Icon What it means
The site's certificate is valid and its identity has been verified by a trusted third-party authority.
The site has not provided the browser with a certificate. This is normal for regular HTTP sites (look for the icon in the address bar), because certificates are usually provided only if the site uses SSL.
Google Chrome has detected problems with the site's certificate. You should proceed with caution because the site may be pretending to be another site in order to trick you into sharing personal or other sensitive information with them.
2) Connection

These icons let you know whether Chrome has established a secure connection with the site you're on.

Icon What it means
Google Chrome has successfully established a secure connection with the site you're viewing.
Your connection to the site is not encrypted. This is normal for regular HTTP sites (look for the icon in the address bar).
Your connection to the site is encrypted, but Google Chrome has detected mixed content on the page. Be careful if you're entering information on this page. Mixed content can provide a loophole for someone to manipulate the page. This content could be third- party images or ads embedded on the page.
Your connection to the site is encrypted, but Google Chrome has detected mixed scripting on the page. Be careful if you're entering personal information on this page. Mixed scripting can provide a loophole for someone to take over the page. This could be content third-party scripts or videos embedded on the page. If you're connected to the Internet via a public wireless network, mixed scripting is risky especially because wireless networks are easier to tamper with than wired networks.
3) Visit history

This icon appears if you've ever visited the site before. However, if you've cleared cache and cookies, the visited history is also cleared.

Icon What it means
You've visited the site before, so chances are you trust this site.
You've never visited this site before. This message is normal if you know this is true. However, if the site looks familiar and you did not clear your browsing history recently, it may be pretending to be another site. Please proceed with caution.
"Your connection is not private"
If you see an SSL error message in Chrome saying "Your connection is not private," it means your Internet connection, or your computer, is stopping Chrome from loading the page securely. Learn how to troubleshoot an SSL warning

Status
Not open for further replies.