• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MMH has newer versions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey, i just recently discovered this project and i love it. I'm playing it with my brother everytime we get together and we both have our pc (we're currently at Human09). Because of this i'm trying to get all the maps on my pc right from the get go, so we don't have to first download them when we are already ready to play.

I first started downloading them from Makemehost (since that's where i usually get my WC3 maps from) but i wanted to make sure that i got the correct version so i started googleling for the maps and got here (yay).
After having looked around a bit i quickly downloaded the resource maps for the 4 available campaigns thinking these must be the most up to date versions, but i noticed that some of the maps on MMH have a higher version number (without the numbers looking completely fake).

So i'm asking you guys if you know about this and wether or not these versions really are newer and legit, or if they are fake updated version?

The maps (and their version number) that i'm talking about are:

Undead03 2.5
Undead04 2.3
Orc04 1.6
Sentinel 07 1.02

I haven't counted the ones where the version number goes up up by more than 1.0 or where the version number got a ',1' added to it, since (again) they seem like they have been altered in my opinion.

Any answer would be greatly appriciated since i really love this project and want to experience the best and newest version of it.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.