• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Version: 2.02 - 7/09/08

Below is a list of things I have already fixed:
-Any item that has a stat over 10, gets the ones digit dropped aka with that staff, 11 spell damage becomes 1.

Hes already fixed that a while ago but thanks for pointing it out.

Level 3
But wtf... Warriors can use 2h wep WITH a shield, thats wrong... In this game warriors have 3 hands or smt? That gives than really big boost at dmg... Then why not to make rouges use 2 2h weps... I mean its logical that u have to choose between 2h, 1h+Shield and 1h+1h... Oh, and do pallys have same thing?

Level 3
But wtf... Warriors can use 2h wep WITH a shield, thats wrong... In this game warriors have 3 hands or smt? That gives than really big boost at dmg... Then why not to make rouges use 2 2h weps... I mean its logical that u have to choose between 2h, 1h+Shield and 1h+1h... Oh, and do pallys have same thing?

Because Warriors and strong enough to hold a 2h as a 1h or something like that. And boost of damage? if they are wielding a shield and a 2h that gives no extra boost if you were just wielding a 2h all the extra bonus is defence and health.

Level 3
Dont know... IMO it's wrong to use 2h like 1h.. But don't think that this will be change, so its usless. Btw, can warrior dual wield? Also was thinking that there should be another plate type of items, that give extra deff and hp, insted of bonus AP, this will make warrior more like tank, not DD.

Status
Not open for further replies.